Saturday, August 26, 2017

Stamp-A-Faire 2017 ~Embossed Leather with Nichole

I'm hot on the trail, trying to play catch up!  Nichole has another great video on how to create the look of embossed leather.  You can find her video HERE
I used the Deco Die Cover Plate for the embossed leather background.  Another technique I want to remember to use.
Heather's Autumn Scarecrow is soooo cute!  I colored him up with Copics and added some crosshatch patches here and there.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings ~ Birgit

9 comments:

Janice said...

A gorgeous Autumn card, love the scarecrow and pumpkins! Off now to check out the embossed leather look!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Wonderful coloring of that scarecrow, Birgit. I like how you softened the patches on it's knees for a worn out look. Too cute!

Colleen said...

Too cute for words Birgit! This is just adorable and that scarecrow is not going to scare anything away, he is too darn cute!! Fabulous my friend!!

Sandy S. said...

Great! It looks like a leather book cover!

Linda said...

This is so cute. Funny I used that die but it didnt work for me, you have proved us wrong. Didn't get one done for Nicole's challenge. Fun card my friend.

Lisa Elton said...

This DOES look like leather! What a cool background for that cute little scarecrow!

Conniecrafter said...

Fantastic job done on this technique, love the texture you achieved and that scarecrow with it makes a wonderful Autumn card!

Marcia Hill said...

Fabulous card and oh so cute Birgit! I love that scarecrow too, and didn't think I needed him though, so didn't order the first time around! But yes, I placed another order and hopefully my scarecrow will be here soon! And how perfect is the "leather" background for this cute little straw fellow...love it!! :0)

Helen F. said...

Fun card! That scarecrow is too darn cute, Birgit. He looks perfectly happy on the 'leather' background!